Posted September 25, 2017
The Friends of Poestenkill Library had a very successful Market Day and they want to thank all the bakers, helpers, donators, basket-makers, box carriers, shoppers, etc. who made the day great! The weather was perfect! The total raised was $2,353.40.
Bake Sale – $560.00
Book Sale – 471.00
Puzzles – 453.00
Attic Treasures – 335.55
Baskets – 302.00
50/50 – 64.85
Jewelry – 62.00
Food – 105.00
THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Posted September 19, 2017
The Friends of Poestenkill Library are working hard to get things ready for Saturday’s big event! It looks like the weather will be cooperative, too! There are beautiful raffle baskets arriving at the library and you can buy a ticket for $1 each from now through Market Day. The winning tickets will be drawn on Saturday. The delicious Bake Sale can always use more baked goods and the Attic Treasures would like some nice, good quality items to sell. Lots and lots of puzzles will be sold – they are a great thing to do over the winter months! Books, CDs, and DVDs are $5.00 per bag, bring your own bag! Great selection to choose from. And as always, more hands are needed to help set up at 7am and take it all down at 1pm. We hope to see you on Saturday!
Posted August 31, 2017
Things to know:
1. There is no Story Hour on September 1. Miss Dona will be back on September 8th. Story Hour is every Friday at 10am.
2. The library is closed on Monday, September 4th. The library is open on Saturday so you can get what you need for the holiday weekend. Don’t forget your books for summer reading for school!
3. The Friends of Poestenkill Library are holding a Bake Sale on Saturday, September 2nd at the Poestenkill Farmers’ Market. The Farmers’ Market is held on the lawn of Town Hall every Saturday from 9am to noon. The Friends will have lots of delicious goodies to buy and enjoy!
4. The Friends’ Fall Market Day is September 23rd. There will be another bake sale, wonderful new selections in attic treasures, a great collection of puzzles for all ages, and the $5 per bag book sale – bring your own bag. Market Day is from 9 am to 1pm on the library lawn.
5. The winners of the Kindles for Summer Reading are: Hanna Angell, Abby Alberino, & Rhetta Multunas! Congratulations! Thank you to everyone who participated in the Summer Reading program.
Posted August 24, 2017
There will not be a story hour on Friday. Miss Dona is taking a much deserved day off!
Don’t forget to get your reading tickets put into the mix for the drawings for Kindles. The last day to enter is today!!!
Older Posts »