CALLING ARTISTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGNERS OF All AGES!
The Friends of the Poestenkill Library are seeking entries for our Logo Design Contest.
Entries must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Design must reflect the mission of the Friends of the Poestenkill Library: an association of members who increase community interest in and raise funds for the support of the Poestenkill Library
2. Maximum entry size of 11” by 17”
3. Easily recognizable in a reduced size of approximately 2” by 1.5” for use on social media sites and as a return address logo on envelopes
4. May be in color or black and white, but do need to be recognizable in black and white format
5. No limit to the number of entries per designer, but make sure every entry has the designer’s name, address, and phone number written in pencil on the back
6. Distinct from the Poestenkill Library logo
7. Entrants give the Friends of the Poestenkill Library the right to make necessary modifications for use.
8. Deliver entries to the Poestenkill Library during normal hours of operation by the deadline of 5/13/17 at 12pm.
The winner will be announced in the Advertiser, displayed at the Poestenkill Library, and used in future communications by the Friends of the Poestenkill Library.
Questions? Contact Tracy at 283-6813