We can’t wait to see you! You may begin to call to book an appointment to browse and check out items at the library. The appointments will start on Tuesday, 2/16.
As before, the time slots are for a 20 minute visit. No more than two people in at a time, unless it is a family. A family of 5 or less may come in together and we will not schedule any other patrons during that time.
– Books should still be returned in the outside book drop.
– Item pickup will continue.
– Please do not bring donations to the library. We are unable to accept them at this time.
– Public computers are still not open.
– Copies and faxes may be done during an appointment.