The following facilities/services are offered at Poestenkill Library:
- First floor is handicap accessible
- Restroom is available and handicap accessible
- Free High-speed internet is available on public computers
- Free Wi-Fi access is available in and near the library building
- Fax and copier services are available for a fee
Poestenkill Library has limited space available and as such, the Board of Trustees is not in a position to offer meeting room accommodations for community organizations.
The Library may not be used for commercial and/or for-profit purposes, including paid tutoring. It may not be used for advertising or fundraising purposes other than those sponsored or supported by the Friends of Poestenkill Library or the Board of Trustees. Information presented by commercial groups must be of an educational nature and may not refer to services provided by that particular institution. All literature to be distributed must be approved by the Library Director and/or Trustees in advance.
Approved by Poestenkill Library Board of Trustees on February 23, 2009
Amended by Poestenkill Library Board of Trustees on December 15, 2014
Reviewed by Poestenkill Library Board of Trustees on December 28, 2015